- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Pad fitments for K Sport Calipers
K Sport Calipers now can include EBC disc pads in the new Bluestuff NDX material that has been a massive success on Scoobynet tests seen here:
scoobynet.com – EBC Brakes New Generation Disc Pad Materials Thread
and on top drivers in Time Attack, see here for one such example:
K Sport are a world renowned builder of multi piston lightweight calipers for performance and race use. K sport also offer braided hose lines and two piece floating over brake rotor kits plus a host of other projects for the performance driver.
K Sport produce both front and rear calipers featuring a super lightweight caliper weighing in at only 5 Lbs in weight with alloy pistons, high temperature piston seals and balanced piston diameters to ensure parallel pad wear and caliper rigidity.
K sport can be found at www.ksport.co.uk
|Type||F/R||Disc Size||Old#||Yellowstuff Trackday|
and race pad #
|Bluestuff NDX |
Full Race pad #
Full Race Pad
|6 pot||Front||286/304||216||DP4002R||DP5002 NDX||DP9002|
|8 pot||Front||356||3077||DP4006R||DP5006 NDX||DP9006|
|8 pot||Front||380||1664||DP41513/2R||DP51513/2 NDX||DP91513/2|
|4 pot||Rear||330/356||219||DP4008R||DP5008 NDX||DP9008|
Fast Street = DP4002R
Trackday and Full race = DP5002
Fast Street = DP4006R
Trackday and Full race = DP5006NDX
Fast Street = DP41513/2R
Trackday and Full race = DP51513/2NDX
Fast Street = DP4008R
Trackday and Full race = DP5008NDX