- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Great results for EBC Automotive racers with best car racing brakes Here is the latest news from some of EBC’s assisted automotive racers who are achieving great results with the best car racing brakes available. Race reports from Adam Elder, Peter Burchill, Huntingdonshire Regional College Race Team and Lewis Dean Motorsports … Adam Elder Adam.. read more →
EBC Brakes are supporting the 2017 BMW Cup with top racing brakes EBC Brakes are pleased to be supporting the BMW Cup Drivers Race & Rally Series with top quality racing brakes in 2017. Following on from last year’s successful racing season when EBC technical staff helped to present the top three finishing racers with.. read more →
Porsche 911 Wins SMRC Championship 2016 with EBC race brake pads Raymond Boyd has done it yet again and has won the SMRC Scottish Classics and Saloons Series Championship using EBC race brake pads. As in previous years, Raymond has kept with his winning formula and has installed EBC Yellowstuff and Bluestuff race pads on his.. read more →
EBC aid Viking Warriors charity event with Landrover brakes EBC Brakes are honoured to be assisting this year’s Viking Warriors Odyssey to Dakar charity event with brakes for their Landrover, to cover an incredible 15,000 miles. The organiser of the event, Dudley Rae, will be travelling through 24 countries from the extremes of the Arctic.. read more →
BMWcup 2016 – Everyone is a winner with EBC Brakes EBC Brakes were handing out trophies to this years winners recently at the BMWcup 2016 event. The event was held at Silverstone race circuit on Sunday 9th October 2016 in which the overall championship winner was decided. Here is the race report: On Sunday the.. read more →
Hadley Fulbrook in Greek Gymkhana Final with EBC car brakes After his success earlier this season completing the first Fueltopia Barrel Sprint at Santapod Raceway in which he came second, then a repeat performance at Formula G recently, Hadley Fulbrook has just won a place in the Greek Gymkhana Final. Hadley is under preparation to get his.. read more →
Bakchis wins second Formula Drift race with EBC Brakes Aurimas “Odi” Bakchis had continued success recently when he won his second drift racing event in Round six at the Formula Drift Championships. Equipped with Bluestuff NDX brake pads Bakchis demonstrated remarkable drift racing skills after qualifying in second place during Friday’s racing. He went on.. read more →
Specialist car racers have success with EBC car brake pads and discs EBC specialist car racers have been busy wowing the crowds and having much success at various events with EBC car brake pads and discs fitted. Here are a couple of EBC assisted drivers latest race news and video footage. Visit the EBC.. read more →