- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Vacancies at EBC Brakes. EBC Recruitment, vacancies in Northampton UK, Las Vegas USA & Bristol UK.
EBC Brakes Accounting Apprenticeship 2017 As part of our future plans for the expansion of EBC Brakes, we are looking to recruit an outgoing and enthusiastic trainee accountant to join our growing finance team. You will work for the different companies that make up the EBC Brakes group with a range of accounting duties… read more →
EBC Brakes Headquarters Apprenticeship Programme Launches EBC Brakes is pleased to announce the launch of their new Apprenticeship Programme based at the company headquarters in Northampton, UK. Young people in the Northamptonshire area have the opportunity to enter either the engineering industry or the finance sector through on-the-job training combined with part-time attendance at.. read more →