- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
New high performance brake line range coming soon to EBC EBC are pleased to announce a new upcoming range of high performance brake lines soon to complement the extensive range of brake products that EBC already manufacture for car and motorcycle braking systems. The brake lines are made from braided steel and are fully.. read more →
EBC Brakes at Autosport International Show 2016 EBC Brakes attended the 2016 Autosport International Show, NEC in Birmingham. The show ran from 14th – 17th January 2016 and our helpful EBC automotive and business development team were there to chat about car brake products such as brake pads & discs. Visitors were able to learn.. read more →
Quality motorcycle brakes on display at EBC EICMA stand This week EBC Brakes are in Milan, Italy for the EICMA (Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo Motociclo e Accessori – International Exhibition Cycle Motorcycle and Accessories) Trade Show, where they have on display an impressive and wide range of top quality motorcycle brakes for all types of bikes… read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
EBC supply brakes for Bigfoot Truck on Powernation TV EBC Brakes are currently starring on the Powernation TV channel in an episode of Xtreme Off-Road – Pinion Brake Tech in which EBC supply Yellowstuff Truck brake pads and GD Sport rotors to be fitted by Powernation presenter Ian on the original Bigfoot Truck, as a.. read more →
Roadkill visit EBC Brakes USA with an aerial flyover Frank Rumrunner from Youtube hit automotive programme Roadkill visited EBC Brakes USA recently on a meet and greet and took an impressive fly-over shot from his chopper. (As seen above). Roadkill is a monthly automotive adventure show that airs every fourth Friday on.. read more →
Icon 1000 New Jack Suzuki Katana built with EBC Brakes The 1982 Suzuki Katana has recently been remodelled by Portland based company ‘Icon 1000’ to include EBC Brakes into the new build. Icon 1000 are world renowned for building unique bikes and the ‘New Jack’ Suzuki Katana is their latest sleek product launch. The.. read more →
EBC Brakes are co-sponsoring Monster Energy Supercross in 2015 EBC Brakes are pleased to be co-sponsoring the Monster Energy Supercross events in 2015. The hugely popular event that is going to be shown on Fox Sports 1 on Saturday 7th February (http://cal.foxsports.com/supercross #SXonFOX) will be based Live from PETCO Park, San Diego. The top action.. read more →
EBC car brake discs and pads on show at Autosport 2015 EBC Brakes will be at the 2015 Autosport International Show, NEC in Birmingham again this year that runs from 8th – 11th January. Our friendly EBC car technical and business development staff will be there to meet and chat car brake pads and discs.. read more →
EBC Brakes Sponsorship at Motocross Nationals CMRC 2014 EBC Brakes have been heavily sponsoring the Motocross Nationals in Canada again this year (2014). The Motocross Nationals is a hugely successful annual event put on by the CMRC (Canadian Motorsport Racing Corp), that attracts thousands of avid motocross racing fans and top rated competitors.. read more →