- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes say stay silent, sharp and sober with Road Safety Week Day four of Road Safety Week and today EBC Brakes are looking at the issue of staying silent, sharp, sober and say drive with care out there! Drivers are easily distracted, the number one culprit being the mobile phone. It goes.. read more →
Make the pledge to drive slow with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week EBC Brakes are keen to promote Road Safety Week. this week and today will be looking at the importance of driving slowly in hopes of encouraging drivers to make the pledge to stay within the speed limit. When driving around on a.. read more →
Drive safely with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week! EBC Brakes are keen to share information and tips on how to drive safely this week as it’s Road Safety Week. Starting today and for the rest of this week EBC will be posting daily tips about how to prevent accidents by being safety aware. .. read more →
EBC Brakes at EnduroCross Off-road Racing Series 2016 EBC Brakes are pleased be associated this years EnduroCross Racing Series 2016, the toughest indoor off-road event of the year that spans over eight locations with round one starting at Duluth, Atlanta GA on 27th August. The EnduroCross is a popular, high action, televised event packed with.. read more →
EBC enjoy dining with Van Leeuwen Motorcycle Distributing EBC CEO James Hallett and Lucy Lawson, Group CFO dined out recently with the Van Leeuwen Enterprises, Inc motorcycle distribution company based in Arleta, CA, whilst in the USA. The dinner took place at the Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant chain in California where the Van.. read more →
EBC Brakes distributors Mini Mania 2016 Nevada City Adventure EBC Brakes official USA distributors Mini Mania are holding their Nevada City Adventure event again this year and it looks set to be even bigger and better than ever! The event is taking place at 870 Gold Flat Road, Nevada City, California on Saturday May 21st, .. read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →