- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Win 2 exclusive passes to the World Superbike Championships Donington Up for grabs on our EBC Facebook page is this years ‘like’ competition to win 2 passes to the eni FIM Superbike World Championship held at Donington Park on Friday 23rd to 25th May 2014. The passes worth £200 cover the full thee days of.. read more →
EBC Brakes are starring on Detroit Muscle PowerNation TV Exciting news! EBC Brakes have already appeared and will be starring in future repeat showings in 2 different episodes of Detroit Muscle, part of the PowerNation TV network. The catch up episodes are available at the link below. The Detroit Muscle shows run by PowerNation.. read more →
EBC Frenos have just been at the second event of the Spanish Drift Championship in Cheste circuit, Valencia. Here is a brief summary of the championship: Great performance of the members of the Carbon-S/Monster team! It was a fantastic race day, the event was celebrated at the circuit of Ricardo Tormo in Cheste… read more →
Truck & Jeep Fest Ontario, Ca – 6/8 – 6/9 2013 The 2013 Truckfest Ontario stop went very well over the second weekend of June. Ontario is suspected to be the biggest show in the tour. Off Road and Jeep enthusiast from all over California showed up to view their favorite products and vehicles. This.. read more →
PTR HONDA is coming back to form just in time for World Superbikes at Donington Park in the UK – and EBC is running a competition for you to win two passes to join the World Supersport team and enjoy a money-can’t-buy garage tour of their pits. PTR used EBC brake pads to win.. read more →
The EBC crew were at the Keystone in-house Show and reported strong dealer demand and endurance of the EBC performance range of automotive and light truck brakes. The 2013 Keystone Big show in Atlantic City was a huge success. Dealers from all over the East Coast and Canada swarmed the convention center with.. read more →
Saturdays fixture at the Saints Franklin Gardens ground at Northampton saw one of EBC Brakes top motorcycle distributors turn up in some very nasty Bath shirts. Being from down in the West Country Rob and Karen turn up with four of their daughters who are keen Rugby fans and big Bath supporters. Great match and.. read more →
EBC Brakes were recently at the Autosport International Show at the NEC in Birmingham that was on from the 10th -13th January. Manning our stand were our Technical Automotive guys Bob n’ Bart giving out help and technical advise on all manner of quality EBC car brakes. This year the car disc brakes being showcased.. read more →
EBC Brakes goodie bags and a raffle prize were donated last month for the 2nd Annual Dub Run. The Dub Run took place at the Barley Creek Brewery in Tannersville, PA on October 27th, 2012. The event attracted over 150 plus European car enthusiasts from all parts of the country who join in a cruise.. read more →
EBC Brakes were starring at the SEMA show this year in more ways than one! One of the most stunning displays was the Transamerican Wholesale stand which proudly had on display their Stormtrooper 2 door Jeep Truck. Installed on the Stormtrooper are EBC Yellowstuff Truck brake pads. The Transamerican Wholesale people sent us this message.. read more →