- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Three More Pep Boys Speed Shops on the East-coast! Pep Boys kicked into high gear during the months of May and June opening three new Speed Shops back to back to…back! Yes three new Speed Shops on the East-coast! Yahoooo! Team EBC Brakes and I traveled from Los Angeles to join well-known names and brands.. read more →
EBC Brakes are please to be supporting the Shorrocks “The Way Ahead” Charity and have sent on some promotional wear to help with the raffle on the day which takes place on 23rd July 2011 at New Hall Tavern, Cuerdale Lane Samlesbury, Near Preston, United Kingdom. Here is the link to their Facebook page: The.. read more →
EBC Brakes Automotive agents in Spain were busy this weekend at the Drift racing circuit where numerous cars were equipped with EBC Brakes and over 3000 spectators attended. EBC Frenos can be found at this location: EBC Frenos.es / Central C/Bolivia Nº6 local cp28937 Mostoles Tel 91 2393326 Find For You import-export s.l Distribuidor de.. read more →
If you haven’t heard by now Pep Boys, a long time stable automotive super-center of choice – is going back to its roots by opening Speed Shops within existing stores in key Pep Boys markets throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Team EBC and Genevieve Chappell traveled to the Dallas Texas area to celebrate.. read more →
EBC Brakes Automotive agents in Spain were busy this weekend at the Drift racing circuit where numerous cars were equipped with EBC Brakes and over 3000 spectators attended. EBC Frenos can be found at this location: EBC Frenos.es / Central C/Bolivia Nº6 local cp28937 Mostoles Tel 91 2393326 Find For You import-export s.l.. read more →
Please enjoy the following report from Genevieve Chappell: During our travels, we find it quite interesting meeting individuals, race teams and shop owners from different regions and learning about their interests in automotive and motorsports. One thing I’ve learned- the saying is true “Birds of a feather flock together” LOL. While the New Jersey Keystone.. read more →
Owned and run by Juan Antonio Contreras EBC frenos is the official import in Spain for EBC Automotive brakes and can be found at this address: EBC Frenos.es / Central C/Bolivia Nº6 local cp28937 Mostoles, Tel 91 2393326 Find For You import-export s.l PºCastellana 114 28046 Madrid www.find4u.es EBC Brakes manufacture the largest range of.. read more →
EBC Brakes® Turkey new distribution owned and run by the Kilerci family got off to a flying start in 2011 at the recent Istanbul EURASIA MOTO BIKE EXPO 2011 show. On hand were 6 of the Kilerci staff to welcome all trade and consumer visitors to the Istanbul show and highlight the new range.. read more →
EBC Brakes John Romero recently attended the opening of the Pep Boys 215 E. Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867 on 5th – 6th March11. Here is Johns review of the event: As you would expect the weather was great and a good crowd of car and speed enthusiasts were out. A special guest appearance from.. read more →
EBC Brakes and Genevieve Chappell joined the thousands of automotive enthusiasts at the annual Keystone Big Show (Northeast) in New Jersey on Feb 26th & 27th. Among the attendance were Vic Edlebrock and Metal Mulisha’s Brian Deegan. Please read below Genevieve’s feedback on the event and video testimonials she shot below: The attendance was high.. read more →