- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Join EBC Brakes and Genevieve Chappell at the Mega show on Saturday March 5th (11.00am – 5.00pm) and Sunday march 6th (10.00am – 4.00pm). Here follows some information that Genevieve has sent on to us about the show: It’s that time once again to start preparing for THE event of the year, the 2011 Competition.. read more →
EBC Brakes will be attending the 2011 Autosport International Racing Car Show on Thursday 13th – Sunday 16th January. Come along and chat to one of our Automotive experts on stand number 8240 in the Trade & Technical area of the show. There will be all types of quality brakes and racing brakes on display.. read more →
EBC Brakes wishes all our wonderful Customers, Distributors & Staff across the world, sponsored Drivers & Riders all the best for the High Holidays and a Prosperous New Year for 2011! read more →
The EBC Brakes Team included this year Technicians from the UK and new USA VP James Hallett, a Rolls Royce trained apprentice of 18 years time with EBC Brakes who now heads up the USA facility of EBC Brakes. Shown here is EBC Boss Andy Freeman greeting customers again with a smile. A main attraction.. read more →
Genevieve Chappell (The Queen of Cars) and The EBC Brakes crew recently attended back-to-back tuner shows – Wired On Honda and RPM. Here is her report of the day: WOH was held at the K&N headquarters in Riverside and had a down to earth, neighborhood car show feel to it. It’s a newer, annual meet-up.. read more →
Genevieve Chappell will be attending the upcoming RPM show on behalf of EBC Brakes. This leg of the RPM tour will be held in at the Hidden Valley Event Park in California and will have lots of exciting things going. Come along and join in with competitions, watch stunt bike demonstrations, check out some show.. read more →
Good friends Matt, Nat, Greg, Jonny, Paul and Doz are going to be racing in teams to the Nürburgring where they will be doing one lap before the run home again. The lads, who are experienced mechanics, came up with this fantastic idea of the project known as The Ring Challenge over a pint. Split.. read more →
Last weekend the Pep Boys held their Grand Speed Shop Opening in Exton PA. EBC Brakes Supergirl Genevieve Chappell attended the two day event and has written the following blog about the day… As many of you automotive enthusiasts already know, Pep Boys has spiced things up by adding a new feature to three of.. read more →
If you live in the Exton area of Pennsylvania why not pop along to the Pep Boy Speed Shop Grand Opening weekender! Pep Boys Speed Shop 220 N. Pottstown Pike Exton, PA 19341 Saturday, May 15 — 9am – 6pm Sunday, May 16 — 10am – 4pm Along with lots of ‘give aways’, there.. read more →
This years annual CSi Mega Show was held on February 27th & 28th at the Competition Specialties headquarters in Auburn Washington. This was my first time to this area of the country and to this particular show. Upon arriving at the show we were welcomed by a group of smiling faces and KenWoomer himself. The.. read more →