- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
If you live in the Exton area of Pennsylvania why not pop along to the Pep Boy Speed Shop Grand Opening weekender! Pep Boys Speed Shop 220 N. Pottstown Pike Exton, PA 19341 Saturday, May 15 — 9am – 6pm Sunday, May 16 — 10am – 4pm Along with lots of ‘give aways’, there.. read more →
This years annual CSi Mega Show was held on February 27th & 28th at the Competition Specialties headquarters in Auburn Washington. This was my first time to this area of the country and to this particular show. Upon arriving at the show we were welcomed by a group of smiling faces and KenWoomer himself. The.. read more →
On February 20th and 21st I was in Secaucus, New Jersey at The Meadowlands Exposition Center for the BIG Show presented by Keystone. The Keystone BIG Shows are arguably the best trade shows for specialty automotive equipment and accessories, outside of SEMA. These are organized by Keystone Automotive Operations, the leading distributor and marketer of.. read more →
Recently our stunning EBC Brakes girl Genevieve Chappell was invited over to RTM Productions, the makers of Powerblock TV’s set as a special guest. Here is a report of Genevieve’s experience: RTM Productions based in TN knows automotive and motorsports and proves it with a strong crew of experts, one of the most beautiful female.. read more →
The EBC Brakes Team are back at the 2010 Autosport International Show on 14th – 17th January at the NEC in Birmingham. Come along and visit the EBC Brakes stand for some expert technical advice given by our Wizards of the Brakes world! read more →
EBC Brakes USA staff enjoy a party in Vegas recently when Andy, Bart and James were on a recent visit from the UK. Enjoy browsing through the photographs of the night! read more →
Recently the EBC Brakes team, from left to right, James Hallett, Andy Freeman, EBC Girl Genevieve Chappell, Andrew Bartosiak and Chris Noah gathered together to put on a fine exhibition at this years SEMA Show. Here are some photographs by kind courtesy of Genevieve (www.genevievechappell.com) for you to browse through. read more →
I was rolling over to the Pep Boys Speed Shop LA Grand Opening when the Eagles’ Deperado was ringing in my ears: “…Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy She’ll beat you if she’s able. You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.” I don’t know about Henley and the boys.. read more →
Following the Pep Boys Speed Shop opening celebrations, Genevieve Chappell has kindly sent on a link to her photographs of the day! Click here to see more! read more →