- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
PowerNation TV Two-Minute Tech – How to Choose the Proper EBC Brake Pads PowerNation TV have published a helpful two minute video on their website showing how to choose the proper EBC brake pads for your vehicle. Here at EBC Brakes we colour code car brake pads for easy selection, with compounds targeting different applications. Black –.. read more →
EBC brake upgrade transforms Camaro’s stopping ability EBC official distributors EBC Brake Shop have sent on the latest edition of Paul Cowland’s Project Cars – Part 5. The PDF download (which is available below) features a 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 being transformed by an EBC Brakes upgrade with Yellowstuff brake pads and GD Sport discs… read more →
How to upgrade C4 Corvette with EBC Brakes’ pads & rotors EBC fan and technical editor of Street Rodder, John Gilbert, has published a very helpful and detailed online article on how to upgrade brake pads and rotors on his C4 Corvette using EBC Yellowstuff brake pads and GD Sport rotors. Within the article John.. read more →
EBC Brakes – great looks, more control, whatever car you drive! EBC Brakes manufacture a large range of automotive brake pads and brake disc rotors to suit all types of vehicles worldwide, offering great looks and more control whatever car you drive! Here is just a small collection of car and race enthusiasts who are.. read more →
New high performance brake line range coming soon to EBC EBC are pleased to announce a new upcoming range of high performance brake lines soon to complement the extensive range of brake products that EBC already manufacture for car and motorcycle braking systems. The brake lines are made from braided steel and are fully.. read more →
Bill Stunts installs EBC motorcycle X rotor onto Honda CBRF4i Bill Miller aka Bill Stunts has produced a video demonstrating how he installs an EBC Floating X series rotor onto his Honda CBRF4i motorcycle. To compliment the rotor he also installed Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads to give his motorcycle super high efficiency for performing.. read more →
G Partners on GranTurismoTV with ProCut EBC disc brakes Swedish EBC Brakes distributors G Partners starred on Gran Turismo TV recently when the TV company visited them at their garages in Karlstad to film them using Pro-cut lathe technology which solves geometry problems on brake discs. Within the episode they also discuss the various types.. read more →
International Motoring Networks Productions EBC Brakes video Chinese based International Motoring Networks Productions have just created a stunning EBC Brakes video featuring lots of product information about all the various EBC Brakes car brake pads and car brake discs available. The video is a professionally made stunning piece of cinematography, full of colourful video graphics.. read more →
More EBC Brakes YouTube videos now live! EBC have just uploaded 8 product videos to the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. Now available to watch for the first time on YouTube. The videos were made by Nick Hine off of DrivenandRidden.com and feature some of EBC’s most popular products that are relatively new on the market.. read more →