- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
International Motoring Networks Productions EBC Brakes video Chinese based International Motoring Networks Productions have just created a stunning EBC Brakes video featuring lots of product information about all the various EBC Brakes car brake pads and car brake discs available. The video is a professionally made stunning piece of cinematography, full of colourful video graphics.. read more →
More EBC Brakes YouTube videos now live! EBC have just uploaded 8 product videos to the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. Now available to watch for the first time on YouTube. The videos were made by Nick Hine off of DrivenandRidden.com and feature some of EBC’s most popular products that are relatively new on the market.. read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
EBC supply brakes for Bigfoot Truck on Powernation TV EBC Brakes are currently starring on the Powernation TV channel in an episode of Xtreme Off-Road – Pinion Brake Tech in which EBC supply Yellowstuff Truck brake pads and GD Sport rotors to be fitted by Powernation presenter Ian on the original Bigfoot Truck, as a.. read more →
Seasons Greetings from EBC Brakes! EBC Brakes would like to wish everybody warm Seasons Greetings and a prosperous New Year! Stay safe out there on the icy or wet winter roads with EBC motorcycle brake pads and disc rotors and automotive car brake pads and brake discs. Check out the full range on the EBC.. read more →
Best EBC Motorcycle Brake Discs or Rotors on Pinterest If you want to check out information on the best EBC motorcycle brake discs or rotors, you should visit the EBC Brakes Pinterest page at the following link: http://uk.pinterest.com/brakesuk/. Amongst interesting EBC Brakes Technical Articles we also have all our latest EBC Brakes Motorcycle and ATV.. read more →
EBC oversize GROM front rotor braking ability has increased by over 30% EBC Oversize front Disc Rotor’s braking ability has just increased by over 30% from a stock solid rotor! How was this possible you ask? The standard sized original disc was 220cm but the all new Oversize front Disc Rotor has now been extended.. read more →
Long lasting EBC Yellowstuff brake pads review by 2K Cup EBC Brakes are pleased to be supplying brake products this year to the 2K Cup series based in New Zealand. This is a specialist series where by the entrants to the event have to purchase a car not worth any more than $2000.. read more →
17% more stopping power with EBC double- H motorcycle brakes Performance Bikes Magazine have recently carried out an article review of EBC Double-H™ motorcycle brakes and X series Floating discs (Pro-lite discs in the magazine) in their January issue. Matt Wildee and fellow superbike rider Mark put various mixtures of EBC brake pads and.. read more →
Project BMW have sent on their PDF report on their brakes upgrade that they recently achieved with great success. Using EBC Greenstuff brake pads and GD sport brake disc rotors, they take the reader through very a helpful step by step process in brake installation. EBC Greenstuff brake pads are a great choice.. read more →