- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Known as the Vee pad the new EBC pads are a world first “Semi-Sintered” material grade made in the Bristol UK plant owned by EBC Brakes. The product contains 30% copper by weight and delivers a lifetime comparable with fully sintered brake pads yet boasts the much sought after ” feel” of an organic pad… read more →
August 2013 marks the debut on world markets of the all new GPFAX range of EBC Motorcycle Road race brake pads. Made in the Ohio USA plant of EBC Brakes these Motorcycle race brake pads set the standard for racing brakes used on motorcycles with an unprecedented 0.7 friction level and perfect stability during the.. read more →
If your vehicle needs new brakes or simply a FREE BRAKE INSPECTION and quote for the work and you live in the Midlands why not come along to the Northampton EBC Brake Centre. The 30 years of brake fitting experience at the EBC Brake Centre will allow us to inspect and test your brakes.. read more →
EBC Brakes have their own top of the range Pro Cut machine in Northampton for all customers of their brakes offering full brake inspection facilities, repair and replacement including the Pro Cut alignment facility turning to cure all brake vibration permanently. If your vehicle needs new brakes or simply you are suffering from brake vibration.. read more →
If you are riding at a trackday event the first thing you should do is upgrade your tires and brakes. Brake pads designed for street use are heavier duty, EEC compliant products that are designed to give high mileage and not necessarily race use. A softer pad with more friction and less fade resistance is.. read more →
Motorcycle Track use Weight of course is important to motorcycle racers and nothing more than what we call “Unsprung weight” or the weight of any part of the motorcycle below the suspension. Top reduce this weight by one kilo has the same effect as a chassis weight reduction of 7 kilos. So lightweight is important.. read more →
There is a world of choice on Motorcycle brakes and as hard as it is to find these we recommend you refer to the world Number one Magazine and its thorough test of most types of brake pad. In this test EBC Double-H™ were the outright winner but you can see how they compared.. read more →
The Mojave Mile is also known as ‘Standing Mile racing’ and now the hottest form of racing on the West coast of the USA! From a standing-start to flat out speed and as fast as you can go in ONE MILE! That’s why using great brakes is super important! EBC Brakes supply HOT ROD magazine.. read more →