- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Installation of Laser Cutting Machine as part of EBC Brakes Expansion As part of EBC Brakes’ expansion plans, we are pleased to have taken delivery of a ByStar 8Kw Fibre 3015 Dyamic Edition F8000 laser cutting machine which features an extended loading system capable of holding up to 6 tonnes of material. Once operational, this.. read more →
EBC Brakes Headquarters Apprenticeship Programme Launches EBC Brakes is pleased to announce the launch of their new Apprenticeship Programme based at the company headquarters in Northampton, UK. Young people in the Northamptonshire area have the opportunity to enter either the engineering industry or the finance sector through on-the-job training combined with part-time attendance at.. read more →
EBC raising brake production capacity with new UK extension EBC’s extension will raise production capacity for automotive brake discs, house a laser unit for sheet metal cutting, incorporate a brake caliper production & assembly line and also increase warehouse capacity. The extension will also be home to a new R&D facility titled the ‘EBC.. read more →
EBC Brakes extension taking shape in the New Year The £10 million expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is really taking shape now as the roof cladding and walls have just been added. The 85,000 sq. ft. World Headquarters building that was originally opened in December 2011 has grown some more.. read more →
EBC Brakes HQ extension on schedule for completion in Spring 2017 As 2016 draws to a close, the extension at EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Northampton, UK is progressing well and is on schedule for completion in Spring 2017. The staff at all EBC Brakes locations would like to wish our friends and customers.. read more →
EBC Brakes Donates Christmas Presents to Local Hospital Once again, EBC Brakes is happy to donate a selection of Christmas presents to Northampton General Hospital. The presents will be given out to children of all ages who will unfortunately be spending the Christmas period in hospital. We hope that the gifts we have donated can.. read more →
Post Brexit Growth Continues EBC Brakes of Northampton continues its first phase of a £10 million UK growth plan with the first new building well under way. Phase 1 of the company’s growth will house new laser steel cutting operations as well as vehicle hydraulic caliper and performance brake disc manufacture saving the.. read more →
EBC Brakes steel construction taking shape EBC Brakes £10 million pound expansion at its World Headquarters in Northampton is rapidly taking shape now as teams of constructors associated with Warwick Burt focus on the installation of the steel structure and underground drainage for the new building. As you can see from the slideshow below,.. read more →
EBC UK expansion to create new jobs and triple brake production The £10 million pound expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters is well under way. The world-renowned company intends to triple brake production in the UK and this will lead to the creation of many new jobs. The expansion will not only provide further.. read more →