- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Superbike riders share latest performance news with EBC racing brakes Here is the latest race news from some of this season’s superbike riders who are all giving a great performance with EBC racing brakes: George Stanley Here is the latest race report from 18 year old racer George Stanley who is currently competing in the.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle stunt riders are in action at worldwide events EBC assisted motorcycle stunt riders have been wowing the crowds with wheelie action at all sorts of worldwide events recently. Here is a report of some of our talented riders: Ewa Stunts Ewa Pieniakowska aka Ewa Stunts has been performing at the Motor Show.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle racing news: The 2017 season begins! The EBC Brakes 2017 motorcycle racing season has kicked off in a mighty way with a wide variety of EBC Brakes product assisted racers excelling in their field or on the racetrack. Here is the first racing news of this season from our talented and varied.. read more →
Wheelie Wizzard to perform at Texas stunt show with EBC brake rotors If you are in the Texas area, don’t miss the magical Wheelie Wizzard this Saturday 25th February between 11am and 4pm, when he performs at the Ranch Harley-Davidson dealership. This EBC Brakes assisted stunt rider who has got lots of enchanting tricks up.. read more →
EBC Brakes assisted Maria Costello MBE appointed Rider Ambassador Long term EBC Brakes assisted racer Maria Costello MBE has been appointed motorcycle safety Rider Abassador for road safety charity IAM RoadSmart. The 43 year old Northamptonshire female rider who races in various superbike and sidecar championship events, will be promoting the work of IAM.. read more →
New goals for Chris Bailey in 2017 with EBC MX brakes EBC MX brakes assisted Race XC Championship rider Chris Bailey has new goals ahead for his 2017 season. The upcoming racer, who won all seven rounds of the Race XC Series in 2016, is looking forward to an exciting season ahead on a bigger.. read more →
Cormac Conroy racing with EBC motorcycle brakes for the 7th season Irish superbike racer Cormac Conroy, who is now in his seventh year racing with EBC motorcycle brakes, has a busy time ahead over the next few months. This is what he has planned: We have an ambitious plan of events for 2017 as.. read more →
2wheeled Adventures global summer chase with EBC motorcycle Brakes 2wheeled Adventures is an exciting project being undertaken by Lithuanian based motorcycle riders Asta and Linas, in which they intend to take a global journey to ‘chase the summer’ starting and ending in the same place. The couple have EBC motorcycle brakes fitted on their.. read more →