- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Harry Hannam starts 2017 race season with EBC go kart brakes Eight year old upcoming karting star Harry Hannam has just raced at his first meeting of the 2017 season when he attended Round One of the Dubai ‘O’ Plate Championship equipped with EBC go kart brakes. This was Harry’s first outing since recovering from.. read more →
EBC Brakes Dubai support future karting talent Harry Hannam EBC Brakes official EBC distributors MSW (Motorsport Wheels Dubai) have just announced they are sponsoring eight year old Harry Hannam, a young United Arab Emirates karter who stepped up from Bambino Class to the more powerful Rotax Max Class to race in the UAE National Championship 2016/2017.. read more →
New Thompson Kart Track kitted out with EBC Brakes banners The new Thompson Kart Track in Thompson, Ohio has recently been kitted out with EBC banners. The Thompson Kart Track is a small local club based out in the Ohio countryside that is organised and run by dedicated volunteers with a passion for kart racing… read more →