- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC disc brake and pad 4×4 driveway upgrade by Fourwheeler Verne Simons, Senior Editor, Jp of the Fourwheeler Network has just published an in-depth report on how to achieve a driveway upgrade on a 4×4 vehicle using EBC GD series disc brakes and Yellowstuff brake pads. The article is highly photographic and extremely informative showing.. read more →
MCN demonstrates how to fit new EBC brake discs and pads MCN (Motorcycle News UK) has recently published an article about how to fit new brake discs and pads using EBC XC series discs to demonstrate. Former mechanic and MCN road tester, Bruce Dunn, illustrated his know-how in a photographic step-by step guide. The discs.. read more →
How to choose best brake pads for motorcycles EBC have just published the latest technical article on how to choose best brake pads for motorcycles. A handy guide that will help you decide which brake pads are the best and the types to suit your motorcycle. EBC manufacture best brake pads for all types of.. read more →
Best EBC Motorcycle Brake Discs or Rotors on Pinterest If you want to check out information on the best EBC motorcycle brake discs or rotors, you should visit the EBC Brakes Pinterest page at the following link: http://uk.pinterest.com/brakesuk/. Amongst interesting EBC Brakes Technical Articles we also have all our latest EBC Brakes Motorcycle and ATV.. read more →
This is a response to the article written and posted on Yahoo with the above title. Yes something is wrong but the Yahoo article does not help you at all and will only prolong your troubles. This article in my opinion as a brake engineer of 35 years experience is completely wrong and misleading. It.. read more →
See our brake selector chart here to make the ideal selection for your car or motorcycle for fast street,trackday and get the best brakes for racing with a performance guarantee. EBC Brakes is a privately owned British manufacturer with its own R and D facilities and produces the largest range of brakes in the world.. read more →
Search here for all the technical info you will need and choose where to buy high performance brake discs motorcycle brake rotors and all forms of motorcycle brakes. EBC Brakes is proud to have been the number one in motorcycle brakes for over 35 years and produces all of its products in its own factories.. read more →
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS WARNING Brakes are a MAJOR SAFETY CRITICAL PART of your Motorcycle/ATV. DO NOT ATTEMPT Service or replacement unless you are a QUALIFIED MECHANIC and always follow machine manufacturers installation procedure. Pads must be installed with friction material against disc rotor and metal backing plate towards piston. When fitting pads do not contaminate.. read more →
Several months ago you and I had numerous conversations regarding the brake rotors for my 2006 Chevrolet Impala. I ended up, with your support, getting the rotors cut at a Chevrolet Dealer in Florida to solve my problem. Since having the Pro-Cut lathe work done, I have experienced no problems. Thank you for your help!.. read more →