- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes extension taking shape in the New Year The £10 million expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is really taking shape now as the roof cladding and walls have just been added. The 85,000 sq. ft. World Headquarters building that was originally opened in December 2011 has grown some more.. read more →
Steel frame and mezzanine decking now complete at EBC Brakes UK The £10 million pound expansion at EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is going well with the steel frame now complete in one of the proposed new buildings. Warwick Burt and their teams of associated constructors now have the first floor mezzanine decking.. read more →
Stay secure and save lives with EBC Brakes during Road Safety Week EBC Brakes agree with the Road Safety Week pledge that one of the best ways of staying safe on the roads, whether it’s just a local trip or a long distance journey, is by making sure your vehicle is secure. We recommend.. read more →
EBC motocross brakes provide high performance for Hollis EBC motocross brakes provide a hard wearing and high performance solution for racers such as Robbie Hollis, to help perform in championship events in all conditions. Sometimes during a racing event the weather and state of the track can change dramatically, but EBC provide a variety of.. read more →