- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
The three letters EBC are a registered trademark in most countries and are protected by international law. The use of the words “EBC Brakes” represents a brand used in conjunction with the registered trademark EBC and forms an international copyright. The part numbers used in defining EBC brake, clutch and other products are copyright.
FA prefix used on motorcycle brakes stands for Freeman Automotive and the three digit numbers that succeed the FA prefix are a copyright as an orderly list of part numbers exclusively used by trademark holders Freeman Automotive (UK) ltd.
Other trademarks include, but are not limited to, Ultimax, Greenstuff, Redstuff, Yellowstuff, Bluestuff, Cleanstuff, Orangestuff, Double-H, Brake-In, Dirt Racer, Street Racer, Pro-Lite, MX-S, Extreme Pro, which are again protected by international law. Immediate and vigorous defence will be established through the courts to protect these trademarks in favour of the owner for use by unauthorised third parties
Subscribe by Email
EBC Brakes will never spam you and you can opt out at any time