- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC aid Viking Warriors charity event with Landrover brakes
EBC Brakes are honoured to be assisting this year’s Viking Warriors Odyssey to Dakar charity event with brakes for their Landrover, to cover an incredible 15,000 miles. The organiser of the event, Dudley Rae, will be travelling through 24 countries from the extremes of the Arctic Circle down through the African deserts in order to raise awareness and money for several charities including the Torbay Holiday Helpers Network (providing holidays for sick children and their families), The Royal Marines Association (providing direct support for our veterans), Think Amy – The Drive Safe for Life Education Programme with other charities to be added in the near future. The exciting journey will begin for the Viking Warriors on 17th June 2017.
Dudley Rae has decided to push himself even further this year after the success of last year’s Motoscape Car Rally when he travelled through 12 different countries from Torquay, UK ending in Prague, encompassing an outstanding distance of over 3000 miles there and back. Dudley took two professional drivers with him in his car that cost no more that £300 which EBC and other supporting companies donated parts for. This is an incredible feat for Dudley as he is registered blind with a severe sight impairment following complications from two brain tumours and he does all the navigation himself.
More EBC Brakes product details:
EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads are perfect for racing all sorts of cars and automotive sports in general as they are extremely high in friction and made from NDX formula material that is specifically designed for aggressive driving conditions such as those found on hard surfaced race tracks. When twinned with specific quality aftermarket calipers Bluestuff brake pad NDX formula has the most efficient success rate. Read more about Bluestuff Brake Pads here!
Owing to its huge heat range, EBC Yellowstuff truck brakes benefit a large range of vehicles from the fastest street use type of higher horsepower sedans to Trackday use, race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff works especially well on Trucks for towing heavy loads and where wheel oversize upgrades have been fitted and are designed to stop the heaviest vehicle and fastest driver in a heartbeat!
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Truck Sport brake pads here!
The EBC Extra Duty brake pads for light Truck, Jeep and SUV provide better stopping power, zero noise and longer life span. Using new ECO friendly technology during the manufacturing process, the EFI team have created an unusually high friction brake pad material that is ideal for street use with strong brake effect when braking from cold. Read more here!
Premium brake rotors are made fome the highest quality sourced materials and are the perfect OEM replacement brake disc rotor for any automotive vehicle for street use and daily driving. ISO approved to the highest spec and also apprived by the German TUV authorities, these disc rotors are an affordable solution for all motorists.
Read about other features of the Premium brake disc rotor here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: