VAG-Group Two-Piece Fully-Floating Rotor
– The motorsport product arm of EBC Brakes – EBC Brakes Racing – is pleased to announce a new addition to its two-piece fully-floating brake disc range: the 340mm SG2FC1877 disc for the Mk7 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack/R (and other related models).
– This extremely capable product offers several benefits over the original disc, such as an all-aluminium hub design which helps to reduce the overall weight to just 18.9kg per pair (a saving of 2.78kg per pair over the OEM items).
– Additionally, the EBC disc uses a novel two-piece hub design which further reduces unsprung rotational weight that has such a profound impact on vehicle driving dynamics.
– Ideal for regular track-goers and cars boasting high levels of tune.
SG2FC1877 rotors will fit the front axle of the following vehicles:
|VW Golf GTI (Mk7) (Perf. Pack)||2.0 Turbo||2013-|
|VW Golf GTI Clubsport (Mk7)||2.0 Turbo||2016-|
|VW Golf GTI Clubsport S (Mk7)||2.0 Turbo||2016-|
|VW Golf R (Mk7)||2.0 Turbo||2013-|
|VW Passat||3.6 4motion||2012-2014|
|SEAT Leon Cupra (5F)||2.0 Turbo||2014-2018|
|Skoda Octavia vRS (5E)||2.0 Turbo||2013-|
|Skoda Superb (3T)||3.6 4WD||2014-2015|
|Skoda Superb (3V)||2.0 Turbo||2015-|
|Audi S3||2.0 Turbo||2012-|
|Audi TT Quattro (8S)||2.0 Turbo||2014-|
|Audi TTS Quattro (8S)||2.0 Turbo||2014-|
Unparalleled Braking Performance
– The rotor’s braking annulus features an ‘SG’ groove pattern which increases the disc’s resistance to cracking whilst also allowing gasses to escape, preventing the onset of brake fade.
– The product’s braking ring features 48-curved vanes which allow for maximum heat dissipation and each disc is handed, ensuring the vanes always run in the correct direction on either side of the car. EBC’s SD-Drive bobbins are machined from stainless-steel bar so they’ll never rust, ensuring the disc continues to float freely over its usable lifetime. Best of all, when the disc becomes worn after a period of use, only the outer ring need be replaced, leading to lower long-term running costs, especially for vehicles driven hard or participating in track days.
– EBC Brakes Racing has extensively track-tested this type of disc on its own Nissan GT-R development vehicle to ensure the product performs to the firm’s exacting standards and is capable of withstanding even the most demanding driving conditions.
EBC Brakes Racing
– Formed in 2015 as a response to the ever-expanding track day and race car markets, EBC Brakes Racing is a sub-division of world-leader in the industry, EBC Brakes.
– With modern vehicles becoming increasingly heavy, coupled with ever-higher power outputs, the demand placed on the braking system today is higher than ever. As such, EBC Brakes Racing was born: aiming to offer uncompromised braking products of the finest quality that offer unparalleled levels of performance.
– Several million pounds have already been invested into the development of EBC Brakes Racing’s British-built range of products, which includes the likes of RP-1 pads, Apollo Big Brake Kits and fully-floating two-piece rotors.
– EBC Brakes Racing provides car enthusiasts around the world with quality, UK-made parts at competitive prices, whilst staying true to its mantra of developing braking products that offer unparalleled levels of performance.
PART NO. SG2FC1877
– DIMENSIONS: 340 x30mm
– NOTE: No vehicle modifications are required for fitment of EBC’s 2-piece rotors