- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Lewis Dean Motorsports EBC Brakes Subaru Impreza on display
Lewis Dean Motorsports will be exhibiting later this month with their EBC Brakes equipped Subaru Impreza. The team will be appearing on their own stand on Carnival Day in Upton, Poole, Dorset on July 11th 2015. The Subaru Impreza will be on display adorned with EBC graphics and some EBC Brakes products, banners and promotional wear on the day. The type of carnivals and festivals that the Lewis Dean Motorsport Team attend attract over 4,000 people during busy events.
Lewis Dean Motorsport, aka Shaun and Sarah Fudge, are having a good season as always this year they have achieved some excellent results, always finishing within the top four. This is partly mostly down to the use of Yellowstuff brake Pads and Ultimax2™ Brake Pads they have installed on their Subaru Impreza that are invaluable during strenuous hill climbs such as those they race in at Guston Down.
More EBC car brake details:
Yellowstuff – 4000 “R” Series – Full Race Pad
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads are ultra high friction brake pads for race, trackday and street use, race drivers in particular love them because they are made from an aramid fibre compound. These pads are ideal for street and track driving as they don’t require a warm up but get even stronger under hard driving.
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads here!
The radically improved Ultimax2™ is a fully ECO friendly material that has ZERO sulphides. The Ultimax2 formula does not require shims for noise reduction and has more bite from cold. These brake pads also work well in hot dry climates too! As with the original Ultimax these too are fully R90 approved.
Read more about the Ultimax brake pad here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: