13 Nov 2017
November 13, 2017
Seeking an experienced sales administrator to join the team to perform administration duties for our ecommerce website.
Working in the Sales Administration Office, performing a customer service and sales administration role for customers of EBC Brakes Direct, which is a business that deals direct with the public, via phone or email.
- Receive sales orders by phone, fax and email, process onto SAGE200
- Process orders on a web store account for our customers
- Stock enquiries and expediting orders
- Customer Service, via phone and email, relating to delivery, invoicing and stock availability
Producing invoices, credit notes and dealing with any queries
Taking payments via debit/credit cards over the phone using Sagepay and Paypal
Monitoring the Paypal account to reconcile payments/refunds to orders
Various typing, copying, filing and other administration tasks; specifically in Excel
Knowledge and Skills
- Superb customer service skills
Must have a professional and courteous manner in person and on the telephone
Previous experience of sales ledger work or credit control desirable
- Must be presentable
- Sales administration essential
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Very organised with attention to detail
Must be hard working
Flexible working attitude
- IT competent with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with SAGE 200 an advantage
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Uniform will be provided, including company blazer
- Free, secure on site parking and staff discount
Hours of Work:
Full Time Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.45 – 17.30 and Friday 8.30 – 15.30 with 30 minutes for lunch all week.
Total hours 40.5 week.
Reporting to the Administration Manager