Boasting a potent 1.5-litre turbocharged engine and with some genuinely impressive upgrades over its lesser siblings, Ford’s recently launched Puma ST acts as a refreshingly driver-focused option within the ‘compact SUV’ bracket.
Owners who are particularly interested in the way their vehicles perform will be pleased to learn that EBC Brakes now offers its acclaimed Yellowstuff high-performance brake pads for the front axle of the Puma ST, with more product lines to follow in the near future.
Yellowstuff is a fantastic upgrade over OEM brake pads; still road legal and offering impressive cold bite, whilst reducing stopping distances and being more resistant to fade and high temperatures during more intense driving conditions (such as the occasional track day).
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff
Ultimate Street Pads
– EBC’s flagship fast road and light track pad for all higher-powered cars and SUVs
– Excellent cold bite and high temperature fade resistance
– Drastically reduced stopping distances compared to OE equivalents
– Progressive braking with unparalleled pedal feel
Ideal for: fast street driving and occasional track days
– DP42372R (front axle)
– Ford Puma ST (2021- ) 197bhp (inc. Performance Pack)
Puma image credit: @PocketRocketsUK