- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Harry Hannam starts 2017 race season with EBC go kart brakes Eight year old upcoming karting star Harry Hannam has just raced at his first meeting of the 2017 season when he attended Round One of the Dubai ‘O’ Plate Championship equipped with EBC go kart brakes. This was Harry’s first outing since recovering from.. read more →
EBC Brakes are supporting the 2017 BMW Cup with top racing brakes EBC Brakes are pleased to be supporting the BMW Cup Drivers Race & Rally Series with top quality racing brakes in 2017. Following on from last year’s successful racing season when EBC technical staff helped to present the top three finishing racers with.. read more →
EBC Brakes extension taking shape in the New Year The £10 million expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is really taking shape now as the roof cladding and walls have just been added. The 85,000 sq. ft. World Headquarters building that was originally opened in December 2011 has grown some more.. read more →
EBC Brakes assisting young MC racing Champions LRJ Racing in 2017 EBC Brakes are over the moon to be assisting young MC racing Champions LRJ Racing again in 2017. Last year saw talented 12 year old Chloe Jones not only gain several wins in Minimoto racing but also launch her superbike career when she attended.. read more →
Porsche 911 Wins SMRC Championship 2016 with EBC race brake pads Raymond Boyd has done it yet again and has won the SMRC Scottish Classics and Saloons Series Championship using EBC race brake pads. As in previous years, Raymond has kept with his winning formula and has installed EBC Yellowstuff and Bluestuff race pads on his.. read more →
Davy Morgan #71 set to race on EBC motorcycle racing brakes in 2017 One of Ireland’s top riders, Davy Morgan #71, will be set to race on EBC GPFAX motorcycle racing brakes again in the 2017 season. The talented rider from Darragh Cross, Northern Ireland who wears his famous pink helmet, has a number of.. read more →
Cormac Conroy continues in 2017 with EBC best racing brake pads Cormac Conroy has had an outstanding racing season in 2016 and is hoping his success continues in 2017 with the help of EBC GPFAX best racing brake pads. During December he was at the CRMC Dinner Dance and Awards night held at the Daventry.. read more →
EBC Brakes sponsor Wild & Woolly world’s oldest off-road Scramble EBC Brakes were once again pleased to be sponsoring this year’s Northampton Motorcyclists Club’s 91st Annual Wild & Woolly 2016 Scramble, which took place as always in the morning on Boxing Day at Arm Farm in Blisworth, Northamptonshire. This year was very mild yet again.. read more →