- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes HQ extension on schedule for completion in Spring 2017 As 2016 draws to a close, the extension at EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Northampton, UK is progressing well and is on schedule for completion in Spring 2017. The staff at all EBC Brakes locations would like to wish our friends and customers.. read more →
Watch Ewa Stunts new ICON Shaguar Wrap video with EBC Brakes Female Polish stunt rider Ewa Pieniakowska, aka Ewa Stunts, has just released a new video showing her latest animal print makeover on her bike equipped with EBC Brakes custom made pink Vee-Rotors™. The colourful video produced by ICON stars the professional street bike athlete.. read more →
Seeking Highly Capable Purchase and Sales Ledger Clerk Temporary assignment direct with us, the employer for between 4-8 weeks. (No agency involvement) Based at our world headquarters in Northampton, in our purpose built, modern premises with free on site secure parking, free wi-fi and staff discount. Must be very experienced in Purchase and Sales Ledger.. read more →
EBC aid Viking Warriors charity event with Landrover brakes EBC Brakes are honoured to be assisting this year’s Viking Warriors Odyssey to Dakar charity event with brakes for their Landrover, to cover an incredible 15,000 miles. The organiser of the event, Dudley Rae, will be travelling through 24 countries from the extremes of the Arctic.. read more →
Great results for Zen Pro Racing in Baja 1000 with EBC off-road brakes The Zen Pro Racing Team once again achieved great results when they competed recently in the Baja 1000. The team were racing on various EBC equipped off-road vehicles including a Pro UTV and motocross bikes with brakes designed to cope in.. read more →
EBC Brakes Donates Christmas Presents to Local Hospital Once again, EBC Brakes is happy to donate a selection of Christmas presents to Northampton General Hospital. The presents will be given out to children of all ages who will unfortunately be spending the Christmas period in hospital. We hope that the gifts we have donated can.. read more →
Post Brexit Growth Continues EBC Brakes of Northampton continues its first phase of a £10 million UK growth plan with the first new building well under way. Phase 1 of the company’s growth will house new laser steel cutting operations as well as vehicle hydraulic caliper and performance brake disc manufacture saving the.. read more →
Video of stunt rider Aaron Colton on EBC Brakes equipped #93 Octane Stunt rider Aaron Colton has recently released an awesome video of his self built Victory #93 Octane motorcycle equipped with EBC Brakes front black Vee-Rotors™. The #93 Octane that was customised by Aaron in his garage was unveiled in August this year at.. read more →