- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Steel frame and mezzanine decking now complete at EBC Brakes UK The £10 million pound expansion at EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is going well with the steel frame now complete in one of the proposed new buildings. Warwick Burt and their teams of associated constructors now have the first floor mezzanine decking.. read more →
EBC Brakes say stay silent, sharp and sober with Road Safety Week Day four of Road Safety Week and today EBC Brakes are looking at the issue of staying silent, sharp, sober and say drive with care out there! Drivers are easily distracted, the number one culprit being the mobile phone. It goes.. read more →
Stay secure and save lives with EBC Brakes during Road Safety Week EBC Brakes agree with the Road Safety Week pledge that one of the best ways of staying safe on the roads, whether it’s just a local trip or a long distance journey, is by making sure your vehicle is secure. We recommend.. read more →
Make the pledge to drive slow with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week EBC Brakes are keen to promote Road Safety Week. this week and today will be looking at the importance of driving slowly in hopes of encouraging drivers to make the pledge to stay within the speed limit. When driving around on a.. read more →
Drive safely with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week! EBC Brakes are keen to share information and tips on how to drive safely this week as it’s Road Safety Week. Starting today and for the rest of this week EBC will be posting daily tips about how to prevent accidents by being safety aware. .. read more →
Zen Pro Champion Aline Herrera is a winner with EBC ATV brakes The Zen Pro Racing Ladies have done it again! This time with Aline Herrera becoming the overall championship winner recently in the La Playa Motocross women’s class event, held at Cantama Sand Dunes, Baja California, Mexico. This two and a half mile.. read more →
EBC Brakes sidecar racers achieve high performance EBC Brakes high performance racing brakes help numerous riders achieve high results every season in many styles of racing on all kinds of vehicles, such as superbikes, motocross bikes, enduro bikes, ATVs and more increasingly sidecars. Here are some recent race reports from a couple of this season’s.. read more →
EBC Brakes steel construction taking shape EBC Brakes £10 million pound expansion at its World Headquarters in Northampton is rapidly taking shape now as teams of constructors associated with Warwick Burt focus on the installation of the steel structure and underground drainage for the new building. As you can see from the slideshow below,.. read more →