- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
BMWcup 2016 – Everyone is a winner with EBC Brakes EBC Brakes were handing out trophies to this years winners recently at the BMWcup 2016 event. The event was held at Silverstone race circuit on Sunday 9th October 2016 in which the overall championship winner was decided. Here is the race report: On Sunday the.. read more →
EBC UK expansion to create new jobs and triple brake production The £10 million pound expansion at the EBC Brakes World Headquarters is well under way. The world-renowned company intends to triple brake production in the UK and this will lead to the creation of many new jobs. The expansion will not only provide further.. read more →
Chris Bailey takes 7/7 overall wins with EBC enduro brakes! Chris Bailey has won the Endurolands Race XC Championship yet again and also managed to achieve seven out of seven overall wins along with seven class wins! Equipped with EBC “R” Series enduro brake pads on his KTMSX85 2012 bike, Chris wrapped up his season.. read more →
EBC Brakes Dubai support future karting talent Harry Hannam EBC Brakes official EBC distributors MSW (Motorsport Wheels Dubai) have just announced they are sponsoring eight year old Harry Hannam, a young United Arab Emirates karter who stepped up from Bambino Class to the more powerful Rotax Max Class to race in the UAE National Championship 2016/2017.. read more →
EBC MC racing brakes provide racers with consistent braking EBC Brakes manufacture the best high friction racing brake products in the world suitable for all types of MC racing from motocross and enduro to superbike racing. Here are the latest updates from some of our assisted riders who are all experiencing high consistency with brake.. read more →
Brexit Champions EBC brakes commence work on their expansion in the UK The multi million pound expansion announced on UK Independence Day will underpin UK manufacturing of the companies brake range and bring hundreds of new jobs and a significant rise in exports. EBC Brakes is an equal opportunities employer and has proudly.. read more →
EBC motorcycle racing brakes keeping young riders safe Each and every season EBC assist young bike riders with a range of motorcycle racing brakes, specifically designed to keep the rider safe whether young or old. The range of brakes cover all types of motorcycle sport from off-road racing to superbike hill climbing. Here are just.. read more →
EBC Brakes superbike racers always give vibrant performance EBC Brakes superbike racers have been experiencing a bright season, gaining great results and giving a vibrant performance with the help of high friction EBC racing brakes. Here are the latest race reports from Matt Rees, Davy Morgan, Lewis Sidecar, Leon Jeacock, Maria Costello MBE, Michael Tustin.. read more →