- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Hadley Fulbrook in Greek Gymkhana Final with EBC car brakes After his success earlier this season completing the first Fueltopia Barrel Sprint at Santapod Raceway in which he came second, then a repeat performance at Formula G recently, Hadley Fulbrook has just won a place in the Greek Gymkhana Final. Hadley is under preparation to get his.. read more →
Cam boys gain good results in Asian Rally with EBC MX brakes The Cambodian MX Team have gained good results in the Asian Cross Country Rally with EBC motocross brakes. Daravuth Chan and Koun Phandara, who are otherwise known as Vuth and Dara, have just completed the whole six legs of the Asian Rally, which.. read more →
EBC Brakes banners adorn Unadilla National 2016 EBC Brakes are proud be associated with and adorn this years’ Unadilla National with EBC logo banners, after the return of the event from a two week break on 13th August 2016. The Unadilla National took place in New Berlin, New York and was in association with the.. read more →
Bakchis wins second Formula Drift race with EBC Brakes Aurimas “Odi” Bakchis had continued success recently when he won his second drift racing event in Round six at the Formula Drift Championships. Equipped with Bluestuff NDX brake pads Bakchis demonstrated remarkable drift racing skills after qualifying in second place during Friday’s racing. He went on.. read more →
EBC Brakes at EnduroCross Off-road Racing Series 2016 EBC Brakes are pleased be associated this years EnduroCross Racing Series 2016, the toughest indoor off-road event of the year that spans over eight locations with round one starting at Duluth, Atlanta GA on 27th August. The EnduroCross is a popular, high action, televised event packed with.. read more →
EBC Brakes stunt riders deliver wheelie good performance! EBC Brakes have been assisting stunt riders with suitable brake disc rotors to help them deliver good performances at events all over the world, in which they wow the crowds with motorcycle stunt tricks, such as a variety of different style wheelies among other stunning moves. Here.. read more →
EBC motocross brakes provide high performance for Hollis EBC motocross brakes provide a hard wearing and high performance solution for racers such as Robbie Hollis, to help perform in championship events in all conditions. Sometimes during a racing event the weather and state of the track can change dramatically, but EBC provide a variety of.. read more →
Leon Jeacock is stopping with EBC Brakes for the 2016 season Leon Jeacock has had a season of gaining steady points in the Pirelli National Superstock1000 Championship and plans to be stopping with EBC Brakes to gain even more! Equipped with GPFAX brake pads, Leon feels confident he will continue to climb up the.. read more →