- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Costello receives trophy for high achievement with EBC Brakes Maria Costello MBE has just received the Susan Jenness Trophy for her high achievement when she finished 12th at this years Isle of Man TT, in the four lap Lightweight race aboard her 650 Kawasaki, equipped with EBC Brakes high friction pads. This was a.. read more →
New Thompson Kart Track kitted out with EBC Brakes banners The new Thompson Kart Track in Thompson, Ohio has recently been kitted out with EBC banners. The Thompson Kart Track is a small local club based out in the Ohio countryside that is organised and run by dedicated volunteers with a passion for kart racing… read more →
EBC motorcycle brakes, designed to face any challenges! As the racing season hots up this summer, EBC assisted racers are using specially formulated motorcycle brakes to face all types of challenges on the road or track. Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s superbike racers including Davy Morgan, Leon Jeacock, TeamMTR.. read more →
EBC brake upgrade transforms Camaro’s stopping ability EBC official distributors EBC Brake Shop have sent on the latest edition of Paul Cowland’s Project Cars – Part 5. The PDF download (which is available below) features a 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 being transformed by an EBC Brakes upgrade with Yellowstuff brake pads and GD Sport discs… read more →
EBC off-road racing brakes give season of high performance! EBC off-road assisted racers have been continuing their season of high performance using the range of EBC off-road brakes available to suit a wide variety of off-road racing styles. Catch up with the latest race reports from some of our talented racers: Natalie Kane Natalie.. read more →
Specialist car racers have success with EBC car brake pads and discs EBC specialist car racers have been busy wowing the crowds and having much success at various events with EBC car brake pads and discs fitted. Here are a couple of EBC assisted drivers latest race news and video footage. Visit the EBC.. read more →
How to upgrade C4 Corvette with EBC Brakes’ pads & rotors EBC fan and technical editor of Street Rodder, John Gilbert, has published a very helpful and detailed online article on how to upgrade brake pads and rotors on his C4 Corvette using EBC Yellowstuff brake pads and GD Sport rotors. Within the article.. read more →
EBC Holdings announces a £10 million pound expansion plan in UK EBC Holdings, the parent company of EBC Brakes, announces a £10 million pound expansion plan to its UK manufacturing. A 5-phase plan to treble capacity for brake pad production over the next ten years was launched today by UK manufacturer EBC Brakes.. read more →