- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes USA will be attending this years AIMExpo 2014 in October
EBC Brakes are pleased to announce that are attending this years 2014 AIMExpo Show which takes place in October. The American International Motorcycle Expo or AIMExpo is America’s 1st combined consumer, trade and media powersports event made up of hundreds of motorcycle product related exhibitors. Already the show has over 400 exhibitors booked up for the event which takes place between 16th and 19th October in the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando Florida.
The AIMExpo event opens for Trade & media of 16-17th October, then on 18-19th October for public attendance.
EBC Brakes have stall number 1631 and can bee seen on the floorplan at the following link:
Come along to have a chat to the EBC Brakes USA Motorcycle Technical advisers in October for information on any of EBC’s popular motorcycle products! EBC produce a range of brake pads and disc rotors for all types and style of motorbikes and other powersport vehicles that can be see on the EBC Brakes website at the following link: EBC Motorcycle Products
In the motorcycle brake pad range EBC have for superbike use: EPFA Sintered Fast Street and Trackday Pads, GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads, Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Pads, VLD Limited Edition Chrome Pads, EBC V-Pads™ Semi-sintered™ Touring Bike Pads, and Organic Motorcycle Brakes. For motocross or ATV EBC have the following brake pads: MX-S Series Moto-X Race Pads, SV Series Severe Duty Pads, Carbon X or TT Brakes, and ATV Sintered Pads.
The EBC motorcycle brake disc rotor range includes: Floating MC Rotors, Vee-Rotors™, EBC Brakes Black Chrome Rotors for Big Twins, Polished Stainless Rotors for Big Twins, and Stainless Steel Rear Brake Discs / Rotors. For motocross and ATV the disc rotor range includes: Supermotard Contour Rotor Kit, CX Extreme™ Motocross rotors, Motocross Contour rotors, Motocross MD series rotors, Oversize MX Disc / Rotors, and Enduro Discs / Rotors.
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: /where-to-buy-ebc-products/