- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Frenos have just been at the second event of the Spanish Drift Championship in Cheste circuit, Valencia.
Here is a brief summary of the championship:
Great performance of the members of the Carbon-S/Monster team!
It was a fantastic race day, the event was celebrated at the circuit of Ricardo Tormo in Cheste. This circuit was built as a scale replica of the legendary Japanese circuit of Ebisu.
Atila was proclaimed winner on Saturday while David Infantes obtained a third position.
On Sunday David Infantes end in a second position followed by Atila in a third place.
Both pilots used EBC Brakes GD Sport Rotors and Bluestuff brake pads.
Ninocrack was able to obtain a fourth place on Saturday even having had an accident against the wall in the early morning and without training.
Ninocrack is the only pilot in Drift who competes with a spinal injury, but nothing can stop him going to the top: Ninocrack has EBC Yellowstuff brake pads fitted in his car
We wish the best for the pilots in the next events. Good luck!
Read more on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/EBCfrenos.es?hc_location=timeline
Here are some more photographs of the weekend event:
EBC Frenos – Facebook Photos 1
EBC Frenos – Facebook Photos 2
EBC Frenos – Facebook Photos 3
Owing to its huge heat range, EBC Yellowstuff truck brakes benefits a large range of vehicles including the fastest street use type of higher horsepower sedans to Trackday. Race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff works especially well on Trucks for towing heavy loads and where wheel oversize upgrades have been fitted and are designed to stop the heaviest vehicle and fastest driver in a heartbeat!
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Truck Sport brake pads here!
EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads are perfect for racing all sorts of cars and automotive sports in general as they are extremely high in friction and made from NDX forumla material that is specifically designed for aggressive driving conditions such as those found on hard surfaced race tracks. When twinned with specific quality aftermarket calipers Bluestuff brake pad NDX formula has the most efficient success rate. Read more about Bluestuff Brake Pads here!