- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Make the pledge to drive slow with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week
EBC Brakes are keen to promote Road Safety Week. this week and today will be looking at the importance of driving slowly in hopes of encouraging drivers to make the pledge to stay within the speed limit. When driving around on a daily basis most drivers face all sorts of hazards on the roads such as tight bends, brows and most recently the bad weather conditions associated with the onset of winter.
Along with this every driver on the road needs to be aware of other hazards such as taking care around residential areas, schools and other public areas like shops and busy town centres. It is always advisable to stick at the speed limit of 20 miles an hour giving yourself time to react. This type of responsible behavior saves lives and avoids the likelyhood of crashes.
The Road Safety Week website have an advice sheet for drivers available to download at the following link:
Visit the Road Safety Week website to get involved and find out some valuable information on how to promote safe driving. Click the link below:
Or visit the Road Safety Week social media sites at the following links:
EBC can’t stress enough the importance of having good brakes fitted such as those manufactured by us to cope with all types of weather conditions.
Here is some information on EBC brake product on offer that promote safe driving and most importantly stopping:
The radically improved Ultimax2™ is a fully ECO friendly material that has ZERO sulphides. The Ultimax2 formula does not require shims for noise reduction and has more bite from cold. These brake pads also work well in hot dry climates too! As with the original Ultimax these too are fully R90 approved.
Read more about the Ultimax brake pad here!
Premium brake rotors are made fome the highest quality sourced materials and are the perfect OEM replacement brake disc rotor for any automotive vehicle for street use and daily driving. ISO approved to the highest spec and also apprived by the German TUV authorities, these disc rotors are an affordable solution for all motorists.
Read about other features of the Premium brake disc rotor here!
Made from sintered copper alloy, these brake pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power. EBC Double-H™ Superbike pads give perfect braking under all riding conditions, be it wet, dry, hot or cold. Unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted when required to reduce heat transfer into the hydraulics of the motorbike. The double segment vented design is totally unique and keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade.
Read more about EBC Brakes Double-H™ Superbike Pads here!
EBC floating MC rotors or X & XC brake disc rotors as they are sometimes known, are ultra lightweight, best selling and best performance discs available for all modern racing sport bikes. The rotors benefit from the EBC Brakes unique and patented S-Drive button system that features square sided rivets captured in square drive pockets on the hub and rotor. These are in place to allow the outer rotor blade to expand and contract freely under the heat of braking without suffering rivet lock.
Read more about Floating MC Rotors here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: