- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Visit the EBC Brakes Motorcycle Team at INTERMOT 2014
The EBC Brakes motorcycle technical staff will be on-hand this week on the EBC Brakes stand at the INTERMOT (International Motorcycle, Scooter and E-Bike Fair) in Cologne, Germany October 1 -5 2014. This action packed, inspiring exhibition celebrates the motorcycle industry and will see around 200,000 visitors over the 5 day event.
Come and meet the friendly EBC Team consisting of Jon, Spike and Gareth who will be giving out helpful advice on EBC’s newest innovative motorcycle brake pad and disc inventions. Popular and new motorcycle brake products such as Vee-Rotors™, GPFAX sintered brake pads, Black chrome rotors for big twins, EPFA brake pads, V-pads™ and CX-Extreme™ rotors will be on display at the INTERMOT show in Germany.
Here is the link for the INTERMOT 2014 website:
More Product Details:
The all new fully floating EBC-Vee Rotors™ are designed in line with ongoing trends for motorcycle riders who want to customise their bikes rather the just replace the parts. These new lightweight rotors are available in standard black but also come in a range of stunning colour options.
They also feature patented SD system hardware and are fully stainless steel heat treated and tempered back to the optimum hardness to give the optimum performance. The Vee-Rotor™ is also available for rear use.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
The new GPFAX Formula Sintered Race pads are a direct replacement of the GPFA series. This new formula is even more higher in friction and created specifically to be used only on asphalt surfaces such as those found in race track conditions. Because of the super performance that they provide these brake pads are a growing favourite choice by superbike racers.
Another benefit of the new GPFAX sintered material is that it now has even better heat cycling ability allowing the brake pads to be raced, cooled then raced again.
Read more about GPFAX brake pads here!
EBC Brakes Black Chrome Rotors for Big Twins
New EBC Brakes black chrome rotor for big twins are manufactured with a polished stainless and black chrome centre hub. These are fully floating disc rotors designed for US built big twins and cruisers.
Read more about Black Chrome Rotors for Big Twins here!
An ultra high friction sintered brake pad formula, designed for fastest motocross race use. Extreme Pro is a high end race pad option for championship riders. All rear fitment brake pads feature solid type radiator shims to minimize heat transfer made from laser cut stainless steel. These EPFA MX brake pads also include pad hexagon drive slider pins.
New CX Extreme motocross rotors are the latest and the greatest motocross brake disc rotor. Designed in a lightweight profiled contour, this new motocross brake looks great with the new vee design and also self clean as well as give great performance. Manufactured from heat treated and tempered stainless steel.
Read more about CX Extreme™ Rotors here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: /where-to-buy-ebc-products/