- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes say stay silent, sharp and sober with Road Safety Week Day four of Road Safety Week and today EBC Brakes are looking at the issue of staying silent, sharp, sober and say drive with care out there! Drivers are easily distracted, the number one culprit being the mobile phone. It goes.. read more →
Make the pledge to drive slow with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week EBC Brakes are keen to promote Road Safety Week. this week and today will be looking at the importance of driving slowly in hopes of encouraging drivers to make the pledge to stay within the speed limit. When driving around on a.. read more →
Drive safely with EBC Brakes on Road Safety Week! EBC Brakes are keen to share information and tips on how to drive safely this week as it’s Road Safety Week. Starting today and for the rest of this week EBC will be posting daily tips about how to prevent accidents by being safety aware. .. read more →
EBC Brakes receive top Racer X Survey results for 2015 EBC Brakes have just received top results and have proved high consumer confidence once again in the USA when Racer X readers were invited to complete their 2015 survey. The results have come out in huge favour of EBC being the most popular choice of.. read more →
New motorcycle stunt video footage from EBC Brakes New Lee Bowers and Bill Stunts evolutionary video footage is now available to view on the EBC Brakes YouTube Channel. The video shows footage shot last week (Wednesday 3rd June 2015), when Lee Bowers and Bill Miller (aka Bill Stunts) visited the EBC Brakes World Headquarters in.. read more →
EBC Land Rover brakes are good to go in 2014 Mac 4×4 Challenge EBC Brakes are pleased to be helping out in this years Mac 4×4 challenge with Truck Yellowstuff Sport brake pads installed in a Land Rover Discovery. Sean Flynn, one of the team of two also decided to equip their vehicle and.. read more →
High performance EBC brakes for Sidecar win awards! The EBC sponsored high performance brakes using team Sidecar consisting of Frank Lelias and Mike Aylott have done really well this year and just come away with a handful of Championship & Sidecar racers of the Year trophies. Frank and Mike have EBC GPFAX brake pads fitted.. read more →
MRT’s Ford Fusion on Ford’s booth at Sema 2012 won Ford Motor Company’s prestigious “Outstanding Design and Achievement Award” This year at SEMA saw the MRT Ford Fusion wowing the crowds with their stand! Fitted onto the Ford Fusion were EBC 3GD Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Redstuff brake pads. EBC 3GD Rotors/discs work.. read more →
Look at all the drop ships! 😀 Says delighted Vice President James Hallet at the EBC USA Warehouse in Sylmar CA. EBC Brakes are experiencing record sales of many products such as motorcycle brakes and car disc brake pads and brake rotors that are literally flying off the shelves! All EBC Brakesgenuine parts can be.. read more →