- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes at EnduroCross Off-road Racing Series 2016
EBC Brakes are pleased be associated this years EnduroCross Racing Series 2016, the toughest indoor off-road event of the year that spans over eight locations with round one starting at Duluth, Atlanta GA on 27th August. The EnduroCross is a popular, high action, televised event packed with heavy duty action trials, in which the stars of the show scramble over obstacles made up of logs, boulders, mud and sand.
The off-road racers cope with the tough indoor terrain with super reliable off-road EBC brake products such as MXS Series Moto-X race pads, Carbon X or TT brake pads, Oversize MX disc rotors and even professional clutches such as DRCF Carbon Fibre Lined MX Race Clutch Kits and Carbon Fibre Lined MX race clutch plate sets. The high performance nature of such brakes provides the racers with an edge over the other competitors.
Here is the official TV trailer:
2016 EnduroCross Schedule
August 27, 2016
Infinite Energy Center
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
Sept 3, 2016
Badlands Motor Speedway
2012 S. Splitrock Blvd.
Brandon, SD 57005
Sept 10, 2016
Vivint Smart Home Arena
301 W South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Sept 24, 2016
WestWorld – International Off-Road & UTV Expo
16601 N. Pima Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Oct. 1, 2016
National Western Events Center
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80216
Oct. 22, 2016
XFINITY Arena (formerly Comcast)
2000 Hewitt Avenue, Suite 200
Everett, WA 98201
Nov. 5, 2016
Ford Idaho Center
16114 Idaho Center Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83687
Nov. 18/19, 2016
Nov 18 – Rookie Class & untimed practice for all classes, except pre-qualified PRO
Nov 19 – Timed practice, qualifiers, LCQs, PRO practice & afternoon hot laps
Citizens Business Bank Arena
4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
Visit the Official EnduroCross website for more news, tickets and information at the following links:
More EBC Product Information:
EBC MXS series Moto-X race brake pads are a great choice for use in all weather conditions, be it wet, or dry as found in motocross racing. This is because of their highest rated HH friction for maximum performance and stopping power. The double H formula also ensures these race specific brake pads have a long lifetime of use. Read more about MXS Series Race Pads here.
Also known as Carbon Enduro formula pads, these brakes have the unique benefit of having lower heat transfer and generation, although they don’t have the same life span as that of a sintered copper brake pad.
Read more about Carbon X or TT Brake Pads here!
EBC Brakes Oversize MX Disc Rotors are fully floating with 280mm optimum diameter. Fully floating rotors are perfect for motocross racing as the rotors resist warping better and handle heat loads more efficiently. They are British laser profiled and built with precision engineering and are lightweight with a contoured profile rotor blade that aids self cleaning outside profiled curves.
The rotor blade is manufactured from German mill rolled stainless steel and the centre hub is decorated with the EBC logo that looks great on any bike.
Read more about Oversize MX Disc Rotors here!
The ultimate motocross heavy duty clutch kit designed for racing. These new kits feature heavy duty springs and carbon fibre lined clutch plates plus a full set of steel plates. These kits are useful as a clutch upgrade in 2 stroke motorcycles and are also ideal for the higher torque generated in modern 4 stroke engines.
Read more about DRCF Clutch Kits here!
EBC carbon fiber impregnated motocross and ATV clutches, or CKF as they are also known, are built tough to give a longer life, make them extra grippy and drive better than stock cork based units.
Perfect for coping with higher temperatures as these, CKF Carbon Fiber clutch plates handle much higher stress and heat encountered in motocross racing yet feel smooth in everyday riding.
Read more about CKF Series Clutch Plate Sets here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: