- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Professional UK stunt rider Lee Bowers is the latest convert to EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors. Performing in all sorts of weather on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h, XC series contour rotors provide Lee with all the stopping power and fill needed. Lee was already using EBC Double-H™ brake pads for his low and high speed manoeuvres which he uses in his shows to wow the crowds.
EBC XC contour rotors are the toughest and yet the lightest sport, stunt and race brake rotors and so perfect for the type of aerobatic tricks that Lee performs during events. The EBC Double-H™ pads Lee was currently using prior to the new XC rotors are well known for their long lasting and powerful brake effect, a must for any motorcycle rider!
EBC also present fabulous off road products such as the OS Series oversize brake rotor kits and the Supermoto disc kits to enhance braking and a full range of quality long lasting brake pads such as the X series cool running carbon/Enduro pads or the MXS sintered series and the ultra long lasting R series sintered ATV pads.
Visit Lee Bowers website to find out more information about him.
Bowers-Stunts web: www.bowers-stunts.co.uk