- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes sponsored Geico Endurocross Kicks off Bike Week
EBC Brakes sponsored Geico Endurocross kicks off bike week on Friday March 6th at the Ocean Center, Daytona Beach Florida. The week of exciting supercross trials and enduro racing starts at 7.30pm with Round 1. The Endurocross is an indoor event where off-road bikes are raced over obstacles made up of materials such as boulders, logs, mud, sand, water-holes and tyres arranged into jumps or ramps to resemble a trials track.
EBC Brakes will be on display throughout the Geico Endurocross event with banners and Tuff blocks positioned around the track. The riders of the event manage to cope with all the tough conditions and challenging obstacles by installing the best brake products available on their off-road bikes such as those that EBC manufacture. Motocross brakes such as Carbon X or TT brake pads, MXS Series Moto-X race pads, Oversize MX disc rotors and high quality motocross clutches such as DRCF Carbon Fibre Lined MX Race Clutch Kits and Carbon Fibre Lined MX race clutch plate sets are designed to provide the rider with an advantage over the other competitors.
Here are more EBC motocross brake product details:
EBC MXS series Moto-X race brake pads are a great choice for use in all weather conditions, be it wet or dry, as found in motocross racing. This is because of their highest rated HH friction for maximum performance and stopping power. The double H formula also ensures these race specific brake pads have a long lifetime of use. Read more about MXS Series Race Pads here.
Also known as Carbon Enduro formula pads, these brakes have the unique benefit of having lower heat transfer and generation, although they don’t have the same life span as that of a sintered copper brake pad.
Read more about Carbon X or TT Brake Pads here!
EBC Brakes Oversize MX Disc Rotors are fully floating with 280mm optimum diameter. Fully floating rotors are perfect for motocross racing as the rotors resist warping better and handle heat loads more efficiently. They are British laser profiled and built with precision engineering and are lightweight with a contoured profile rotor blade that aids self cleaning outside profiled curves.
The rotor blade is manufactured from German mill rolled stainless steel and the centre hub is decorated with the EBC logo that looks great on any bike.
The ultimate motocross heavy duty clutch kit designed for racing. These new kits feature heavy duty springs and carbon fibre lined clutch plates plus a full set of steel plates. These kits are useful as a clutch upgrade in 2 stroke motorcycles and are also ideal for the higher torque generated in modern 4 stoke engines.
Read more about DRCF Clutch Kits here!
EBC carbon fiber impregnated motocross and ATV clutches, or CKF as they are also known, are built tough to give a longer life, make them extra grippy and drive better than stock cork based units.
Great for coping with higher temperatures as these CKF Carbon Fiber clutch plates handle much higher stress and heat encountered in motocross racing yet feel smooth in everyday riding.
Read more about CKF Series Clutch Plate Sets here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: /where-to-buy-ebc-products/