- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes stunt riders deliver wheelie good performance!
EBC Brakes have been assisting stunt riders with suitable brake disc rotors to help them deliver good performances at events all over the world, in which they wow the crowds with motorcycle stunt tricks, such as a variety of different style wheelies among other stunning moves. Here are just a few of our wheelie good stunt entertainers:
In early July 2016, Marcin won the 1st place at the World Cup, “Stunt Grand Prix” 2016 which was attended by the best 28 players from 13 states. He also won ‘Stuntrider.Gold Medalist’ at the World Championships “Stunt Grand Prix” in 2016 and the “Polish Stunt Cup” 2016 Championship.
Stunt video of the Grand Prix:
Film z Stunt Grand Prix znajdziecie tutaj: Grand Prix relation:
Marcin performing at the Grand Prix:
Visit Marcin Glowacki’s Facebook page for more stunt event news:
Sean “Sets” Hadley
Sean “Sets” Hadley has been using EBC brake products suitable for stunt riding with great success and has recently created the incredibly arty video below – “Drifting vs Stunting” …
Visit Sean “Sets” Hadley social media sites for more stunt news:
USA based Ian Gaines is an energetic and passionate stunt rider who travels the globe performing at stuntbike freestyle events with fellow stunt rider Jason Britton and Team No Limit. His enthusiasm for the sport has made him very popular with spectators who enjoy his thrilling stunt performances. The EBC brake products Ian has fitted include XC series floating disc rotors.
Ian is very socially active on the internet and keeps the world up to date with his daily news and wonderful stunt photography. Check him out on the links below …
Visit Ian Gaines social media sites for more motorcycle stunt news:
More EBC Brakes disc rotor information:
EBC floating MC rotors or X & XC brake disc rotors as they are sometimes known, are ultra lightweight, best selling and best performance discs available for all modern racing sport bikes. The rotors benefit from the EBC Brakes unique and patented S-Drive button system that features square sided rivets captured in square drive pockets on the hub and rotor. These are in place to allow the outer rotor blade to expand and contract freely under the heat of braking without suffering rivet lock.
Read more about Floating MC Rotors here!
The fully floating EBC Vee-Rotors™ are designed in line with ongoing trends for motorcycle riders who want to customise their bikes rather than just replace the parts. These lightweight rotors are available in standard black but also come in a range of stunning colour options.
They also feature patented SD system hardware and are fully stainless steel heat treated and tempered back to the optimum hardness to give the optimum performance. The Vee-Rotor™ is also available for rear use.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
With centre hubs available in four different colours, yellow, green, blue or red, these Vee-Rotors are available by special order and also feature the patented SD system hardware like the standard black ones.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: