- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Double-H™ brake pads to be won at Maria’s women only motorcycle trackday
Maria Costello MBE is giving away EBC Double-H™ brake pads specially to three women as prizes that attend her Women’s Only motorcycle trackday, which is taking place on 5th May at Donington Park.
There are still limited spaces remaining on this unique course run by Maria and her team of experienced instructors. Women motorcyclists of all abilities are welcome to apply in order to improve their existing skills, as well as gain lots more confidence in a safe, controlled environment. Maria’s instructors are always at hand to offer coaching and support during the trackdays that are broken down into groups. Within each group each rider receives 7 twenty minute sessions.
The workshops include body positioning, track familiarisation, throttle control and braking with training given to suit individual riders needs. All the training takes place on the Donington Park Grand Prix circuit.
Spaces on the Women Only Motorcycle Trackdays with Maria Costello at Donington Park are available for £199. For more information visit www.nolimitstrackdays.com/womenonly or call 01727 827794.
Read the full article here:
Made from sintered copper alloy, these brake pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power. EBC Double-H™ Superbike pads give perfect braking under all riding conditions, be it wet, dry, hot or cold. Unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted when required to reduce heat transfer into the hydraulics of the motorbike. The double segment vented design is totally unique and keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade.
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: