- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Top season for LRJ Racing with EBC organic minimoto brakes
LRJ Racing have sent on a round up of their high achieving 2015 season using top quality EBC organic brake pads on their minimoto bikes. The team have had an excellent year with young Chloe Jones gaining a championship position in the Minibike Junior Novice Aircooled Series and she is looking set to continue her success in 2016. Adam Hartgrove and Jim Snow also had a great season when they gained overall runner up podium positions with Adam also achieving a first place overall position in the Watercooled Senior Championship.
Here is the race report:
Overall this season our youngest rider Chloe Jones has raced her little heart out throughout the season and became Minibike Junior Novice Aircooled Champion and is looking forward to 2016 with EBC Brakes, she was also nominated and won the Downforce radio junior motorcyclist of the year.
Adam Hartgrove was 2nd overall in Senior Aircooled Championship and 1st in the Watercooled Senior Championship and is looking forward to 2016.
Jim Snow was 3rd overall in the Fab Racing championship in the Watercooled Minimoto Senior Championship but missed the last two rounds after fracturing his ankle at a previous round at Whilton Mill.
Adam Hartgrove – British Junior 4.2 B Champion & 3rd in Proddy’s 2012/2013
Richard Spiers – British Senior Proddy’s A Champion 2012/2013 & 2nd in 4.2 & 3rd in Supers 2012 British Senior 4.2 Champion 2013
Jim Snow – British Senior 4.2 B 2nd & 3rd in Proddy’s 2012 2nd in Senior proddys & 3rd in supers 2013
2nd in the World Minibike Championship 2014 in Spain.
EBC Organic motorcycle brake pads are Europe’s first and only ECE R90 approved brake pad. Manufactured at EFI in Bristol, these brake pads perform as well as any sintered pads, as proved by R90 compliance. This ‘aramid’ series has now been renamed Non-Asbestos Organic or NAO and is created from aramid fibre in conjunction with other high tech modern fibres. If you want a value for money all round brake pad replacement then the NAO series is the perfect choice for all levels of motorcycle and is very popular with many riders who prefer the “feel” of organic pads.
Read more about EBC Organic Motorcycle Brakes here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: