- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Zen Pro Champion Aline Herrera is a winner with EBC ATV brakes
The Zen Pro Racing Ladies have done it again! This time with Aline Herrera becoming the overall championship winner recently in the La Playa Motocross women’s class event, held at Cantama Sand Dunes, Baja California, Mexico.
This two and a half mile course is set in the pure beautiful sand dunes just south of Rosarito Beach that makes control of any vehicle fairly tricky. This is why the Zen Pro Racing team use EBC ATV brakes, such as ATV Sintered Brake Pads, SV Series Severe Duty Sintered brake pads and ATV Sport Disc / Rotors that are perfect for controlling quad vehicles in sandy, dry conditions.
The next stop for the Zen Pro Racing Team is the Baja 1000 at Ensenada, Baja California starting on 19th November 2016.
Here is the pre-running video in which the team will be racing in the solo Pro Ironman Class:
More EBC ATV product information follows:
ATV Sintered Brake Pads or ‘R’ Series are one EBC product that is designed with a high density sintered copper material that offers very high durability and a high resistance to water, mud, sand and is excellent at coping with all manner of off road racing conditions such as those found in ATV racing.
Read more about ATV sintered race pads here!
If you require durability for all your off road riding needs then these are the brake pads to use! SV Severe Duty ATV Pads are made from a high density sintered copper alloy for longest life possible. They are designed to work hard especially in the wettest, muddiest, dusty and dirty conditions like those found during off road riding and racing.
Read more about SV Series Severe Duty Sintered brake pads here!
EBC ATV sport rotors are manufactured in the UK from lightweight laser cut stainless steel, the new contoured profile ATV sport discs weigh much less than original OEM parts and are designed for racing. The discs are made to the exact same sizes as original parts and precision ground to perfection as a direct bolt on replacement.
Read more about ATV Sport Disc / Rotors here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: