- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
If you want durability for all your ATV riding needs then these are the brake pads to use!
SV Severe Duty ATV Pads are manufactured from a high density sintered copper alloy for longest life possible, they are designed to work hard especially in the wettest, muddiest, dusty and dirty conditions like those found during ATV riding.
You will struggle to find find a longer lasting ATV utility pad!
EBC Brakes Customer Review
Review By: Cody
Vehicle: Kawasaki Brute Force
Comment Subject: Performance
Purchase Location: USA
For the last 8 years my family has been riding ATV’s in extreme mud in the south. I can say we have tried many many brands and still always come back to EBC. I should quit trying to save a few dollars at purchase and stick with these because if not I can only make one or two rides on any of the others.
EBC SV Series Severe Duty Pads
EBC Brakes SV Series Severe Duty Brake Pads were designed mostly for ATV vehicles to cope with all sorts of terrain including wet and dry. They are made from sintered copper and are in fact a high density version of the R Series brake pad, a highly popular and successful pad for motocross use.
Because of their high density nature the SV Series Severe Duty brake pads last much longer than any other brake compounds and are the best you can buy. They will not damage your brake rotor and give very low rotor abrasion all round.
With the SV Series brake pad you can be guaranteed long mileage use and a good buy for this purpose.
To find your nearest authorised EBC Brakes dealer please click here!