- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EFI Truck CV Brake Pad and Disc eCatalogue
British made quality brake pads for truck trailer and bus
What makes EBC/EFI Truck CV brake pads the best aftermarket choice ever?
EBC/EFI Truck CV brake pads are British made from premium CV materials that are designed for maximum mileage and minimum disc abrasion. In this relatively new market place where almost all newly registered trucks and trailers now use DISC SYSTEMS the high quality necessary to provide safe braking without pad de-bonds short life or disc damage is the key motivation to EBC/EFI materials and processing. Here are the three compelling reasons to use EBC/EFI.
EBC/EFI have developed a SHOCK RESISTANT high strength interlayer that not only resists corrosion but reduces transmissions of shock and prevents pad de-bonds.
EBC/EFI mould the expansion grooves into the pad material whilst hot moulding. This reduces edge stresses at the pad to plate interface and prevents edge lifting whilst also giving the advantage of reducing surface cracks.
All EBC/EFI CV pads now carry the revolutionary Brake-In™ coating which is a heat applied plastic abrasive layer that guarantees an instant high efficiency brake from first installation and helps condition the disc surface during the first few hundred miles of pad use. This coating process enables vehicles to pass vehicle inspection immediately after new pads have been fitted and is a major advantage to fleet users working to a time schedule or carrying perishable goods.
EBC/EFi’s new CV brake disc range is designed to provide an OEM quality product at aftermarket pricing with an extremely high quality, availability rate and fast delivery.
Professional fleet operators will appreciate the benefits of this high quality product which is geared to extend fleet service miles between disc changes. These discs have been extensively dyno tested with EBC/EFI’s own CV disc pads and are compatible with any OEM or quality aftermarket friction.
The labour and down time costs of replacing discs on heavier trucks is a major consideration when selecting appropriate disc suppliers. EBC/EFI consider themselves to be at the forefront of the premium CV Pad market in Europe and firmly intend to use this same philosophy of quality, service and availability to take the lead in the brake disc market.
Subscribe by Email
EBC Brakes will never spam you and you can opt out at any time