- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Soft foam rubber handlebar grips made with “closed cell” polyeurethane foam to take the tingles out of holding handlebars on longer rides. The new crush formed profile of the Baja foam grip provides maximum hand comfort and comes in a series of 3 colours complete with bar end caps and anti-friction throttle washers.
Colour Part No.
Choose best matching parts here...
- Product Review: Apollo Balanced Big Brake Kit Gets Long-Term Test on Mk2 Focus RS
- GT Cup – Championship Heats Up at Penultimate Brands Hatch Autumn Showdown
- EBC Brakes Announces Support for Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge Team, Oardacity
- Product Review: Apollo Balanced Big Brake Kit On Track in Mk8 Fiesta ST