- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes Band-It Blue Logo Bandana
The EBC Brakes Band-It Blue Logo Bandana is a blue stretchy tubular bandana with EBC Brakes logo printed in white.
The Band-It bandana is a tubular stretch multi-purpose bandana. It provides warmth in the winter and in the summer, the polyester material keeps moisture away from the skin, keeping the wearer cool and protected from the sun.
This bandana is ideal for all outdoor activities such as motorcycle riding and especially loved by cyclists and motorcyclists to keep the cold air away from the neck area. Bandana’s are also popular in outdoor sport such as skiing and snowboarding.