- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Ladies right handed Belissima golf club set. Clubs are housed in a golf bag with EBC Brakes logo detail. Driver and putter included. Surely one of the most beautiful golf club sets around with a gold inlay and studded driver angled at 15° complete with head cover and a mallet style putter with purple fibre face insert. Irons are 4 through to 9 plus pitching wedge and sand wedge. Irons are bottom weighted cavity back graphite shaft very modern design and a superb choice for beginners up to mid-teen handicappers.
|HOW TO ORDER|