- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Mens right handed Caiman golf club set. Clubs are housed in a golf bag with EBC Brakes logo detail. Driver and putter included. The driver is a 10.5° right hand Acer XDS React model and would normally retail for over £100 on its own. The putter is a latest style white “mallet” type putter with fibre face insert. Irons are bottom weighted latest technology clubs in angles 4 through 9 plus sand and pitcher and also a 3 wood and hybrids 4 and 5. The only thing you don’t pay for here is the brand name. These are an intermediate handicapper set but are extremely forgiving for even a beginner to use. Until your handicap is in single digits, we doubt very much if you will require a more fancy set of golf clubs than these. Play tested and superb.
HOW TO ORDER Size Part Number
One Size MGC01