Maximise the stock brake set-up on your car with EBC’s new range of Pad and Line Kits. Each kit contains front pads, rear pads, stainless braided brake lines and brake fluid, and offers the maximum braking performance achievable short of installing a full-blown Balanced Brake Kit™.
YellowStuff™ Performance Brake Pads
Our world famous fast road & track material.
- Yellowstuff™ compound has an extremely low metal content, meaning these pads are very kind on discs and any brake dust can be easily wiped off painted wheels and calipers with a damp cloth. Yellowstuff™ pads will not eat through rotors like most other performance pads on the market, where some users report a wear ration of 1 set of pads to 1 set of discs!
- Although not a legal requirement for brake caliper conversions, Yellowstuff™ material is ECE R90 approved giving you peace of mind that these pads will operate safely in all climates, at any vehicle speed and in all weather conditions.
- The Pad and line Kit is supplied with EBC Yellowstuff™ pads for both front and rear axles. Unlike all other front ‘big brake kits’, which solely supply parts for the front axle, EBC includes matching Yellowstuff™ brake pads for the rear axle at zero additional cost to you. This ensures your vehicle ends up with an optimum brake balance and the rear axle shares a portion of the braking load, giving improved control under braking and shorter overall stopping distances.
- Yellowstuff™ pads offer excellent cold bite and zero brake noise making them a great pad for road use, yet they are also capable of operating without brake fade up to 550 degrees C, making them an equally outstanding pad for moderate track use.
Braided Stainless Brake Lines
Stainless steel braided exterior eliminates flex, giving a firmer pedal with better modulation.
- Every hose has a stainless steel braided exterior that prevents a phenomenon known as ‘ballooning’, this braided exterior prevents the spongey feel of OE rubber lines and provides greater precision and feel under braking.
- Every kit is supplied with EBC’s stainless steel braided brake lines font + rear. Also including rear lines is another market first from EBC and one that ensures that every EBC Balanced Brake Kit™ includes every single piece of hardware you need to result in a truly balanced performance brake upgrade.
- Every EBC brake line is made in the UK and is 100% pressure tested after assembly to ensure the highest quality. EBC brake lines are also DOT, ISO and TUV approved and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid
- Every kit is supplied with 500ml of BF307+ super DOT 4 brake fluid. This fluid has a 307 degrees C boiling point, a significantly higher boiling point than standard DOT 5.1
- Having such a high boiling point gives your braking system exceptional endurance, allowing you to push hard for extended periods without heat soak causing the fluid to boil and resulting in fade.
- This DOT 4 fluid is compatible with all vehicles which use DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 fluid including vehicles fitted with ABS systems.