All-new six-piston big brake kit offers one giant leap forwards for the performance braking market
EBC Brakes Racing’s Apollo Big Brake Kits represent the ultimate upgrade when it comes to improving stopping power.
Complete with stunning, British-engineered six-piston calipers and all the hardware you need to completely replace all equivalent components of the front axle of your vehicle’s stock braking system, these complete kits give a firmer and more responsive brake pedal feel and allow you to drive much longer without the onset of brake fade.
Apollo Big Brake Kits are also supplied with front braided brake lines and high-performance fluid, ensuring a brake upgrade that delivers maximum braking performance.
These kits are now available for the F8X-series BMW M car range – some of the most celebrated road/track sports cars of the last decade, making them the ideal vehicles to benefit from such an upgrade.
– Dimensions: 380x36mm
– Part Numbers:
- BBK035BLK-1 (Stealth Black)
- BBK035BLU-1 (Storm Shadow Blue)
- BBK035YEL-1 (Luminous Yellow)
- BBK035RED-1 (Racing Red)
Suitable for the front axles of various vehicles, including:
- F87 BMW M2 3.0-litre turbo/twin-turbo (2016-2021) (including Competition)
- F80 BMW M3 3.0-litre twin turbo (2014-2019) (including CS)
- F82 BMW M4 3.0-litre twin turbo (2014-2020) (including Competition and CS)
For a complete list of vehicle applications, please visit your nearest EBC Brakes dealer.
- EBC’s lightweight-yet-strong aluminium 6-piston brake caliper
- Two-piece bolted design that incorporates high-tensile 12.9-grade steel bolts for reinforcement of the caliper bridge section (computer FEA analysis shows that this offers significant improvements in caliper stiffness compared to a monobloc design)
- Machined from heat-treated low-pressure castings (this offers a noticeable performance advantage over conventional gravity cast calipers, exhibiting higher overall strength and a comparable caliper body stiffness to forging)
- High-temperature fluid seals coupled with full boot-type dust seals give maximum protection against road grime and debris
- Lightweight, hard-anodised aluminium staggered pistons with serrated/castellated piston noses that reduce heat transfer into the braking hydraulics
- Every single brake caliper pressure tested to 2,500psi
- Full stainless-steel hardware and fittings, providing durability and longevity – this caliper will never rust
- Uses standard pad shapes, giving choice when selecting brake pads
- Rather than a powder-coated finish, all Apollo calipers use an advanced high-temperature Teflon™ polyester coating process to ensure they look great for much longer. Currently available in Stealth Black, Storm Shadow Blue, Luminous Yellow and Racing Red
EBC Brakes Racing
– Formed in 2015 as a response to the ever-expanding track day and race car markets, EBC Brakes Racing is a sub-division of world-leader in the industry, EBC Brakes.
– EBC Brakes Racing aims to offer uncompromised braking products of the finest quality that offer unparalleled levels of performance on track days and in race situations.
Available now. Please click here to find your local EBC stockist and see a full list of applications.