High-performance road/track components now available for duo of ultra-powerful SUVs
The new wave of super-sports SUVs are undoubtedly some of the most capable road-going vehicles on the planet, offering the perfect combination of blistering performance and supreme comfort in an effortless package.
This prestige and capability tends to come with a hefty kerb weight, however, meaning the braking systems on these cars needs to be nothing short of top-notch.
EBC Brakes Racing is pleased to announce the launch of its acclaimed two-piece fully-floating brake rotors for the front axles of the much-loved Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk and Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat – an ideal bolt-on upgrade to help improve the stopping power of these machines.
The 400x36mm rotor can be bolted directly on to the front axle of these vehicles, offering impressive braking performance and longevity, especially when driven hard on road and track.
EBC Brakes Racing Fully Floating Two-Piece Discs
– EBC’s 400x36mm two-piece fully floating rotors are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original brake rotors without vehicle modification.
– EBC’s SG2F fully floating rotor allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating rotor warping.
– Rotors are grooved unlike the original rotors which are perforated. This allows the pad to vent without the holes becoming epicentres for rotor cracking.
– Race-derived G3500-grade high-carbon cast iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then dissipate heat.
– Aluminium bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake rotors use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
– Cast iron friction rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake rotor’s ability to dissipate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
– Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the rotor continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
– Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake rotor rattle.
– Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the
aluminium bell and stainless-steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.
– Now featuring the latest thermic black corrosion-resistant finish–the very latest in rust prevention.
Part Number: SG2F029
Product Type: Two-piece fully floating brake disc
(Please refer to your stockist for further information on your selected brake pad choice).